Production Benefits of Reconditioned Broaching Machines
If your production requirements are extremely high, or if a very high tolerance level is required, Complete Remanufacturing may be the best option to pursue. Remanufactured broaching machines offer the best possible part tolerances and the new machine dependability that is required to stand up to the most demanding manufacturing environments.
Don’t be fooled by lower cost machine tool generalists. Broaching Machine Specialties offers the gold standard in remanufactured broaching machines. Every part of the machine is either remanufactured or replaced with the latest components.
Complete Remanufacturing of Broaching Machines
Complete Remanufacturing includes the following services:
Basic Machine Evaluation
- Completely disassemble machine
- Re-machine machine ram(s)
- Regrind machine ways
- Reassemble and refit all components to new machine specifications
- Rebuild main hydraulic pump
- Rebuild auxiliary pumps
- Main cylinder rods reground and re-chromed
- Hydraulic valves reconditioned or rebuilt
- New seals and gaskets installed
- All components reassembled and installed
- Hydraulic diagram provided
- Design and build panel to NFPA79 and customer specifications
- Latest model PLC
- Touchscreen HMI
- Electric motor disassembled and cleaned, new bearings installed
- All new wiring and conduit
- Wire 220/440 volts, 3 phase, 50 cycle
- Electrical diagram provided
- Provide and install Graco lubricating system
- New coolant pump
- Install new piping to work area
General Machine Labeling and Painting
- Painted customer’s choice of colors (single color, industrial enamel)
Broaching Machine Warranty
A broaching machine that is remanufactured by BMS is backed by a One Year Warranty.
When quality counts and budgets need to be met, you can rely on a remanufactured broaching machine from BMS to achieve and exceed your requirements.