Service and Maintenance Program
The manufacturing environment has never been more competitive.
You can’t afford to lose production time due to having a broaching machine out of service or not operating to its full capacity.
Maintenance keeps your broaching operations on line and assures uninterrupted shipments to your customers.
20-Point Service Maintenance and Inspection Program
- Inspect main slide (and handler slide, if applicable) for fit.
- If your machine has provisions for adjustment, we will adjust it to achieve best fit (if practical).
- If your machine has no provisions for adjustment we will advise of condition and make recommendations.
- Inspect ways for wear and advise.
- Inspect fit of table and table ways (if applicable) and advise.
- Inspect durable and perishable tooling and advise.
- Inspect effectiveness of chip wash in critical areas and repair or advise.
- Inspect limit switches for condition and proper function.
- Inspect condition of electrical enclosure and junction boxes.
- Inspect lube system for condition and proper function.
- Inspect filter elements and advise of condition.
- Pressure test machine and change settings as required.
- Check fluid levels and reservoir temperature and advise.
- Repair hydraulic leaks, where possible and advise of others.
- Inspect hydraulic cylinder rod(s) and cylinder seals and advise.
- Inspect hydraulic hoses, and lube lines and repair or advise as applicable.
- Hydraulic oil analysis available at additonal cost.
- Check coolant concentration (if water soluble) and advise.
- Check coolant output for sufficient delivery and repair or advise.
- Repair coolant leaks (as practical).
- Check coolant pump for proper function.
- Inspect coolant filtration system or strainer for proper function and advise of condition.