To all our valued customers:
We hope that you and yours are safe and healthy amid the current public health crisis.
As you may have heard, the governor of the state of Michigan has issued a state wide “shelter in place” order for all non-critical employees and industries.
However, BMS is deemed to be an “essential business” because we are a supplier to critical industries such as; agriculture, power generation and the military, and as such we are exempt from the state, “lockdown” mandate.
BMS will continue operations in support of our customers, in accordance with Local, State, and Federal Regulations. We will do our best to mitigate the risk of supply chain disruptions, but please understand, this is not simply “business as usual”:
- Employees are missing work as they have child care issues;
- All employees have been told that if they are sick or not feeling well to stay home;
- Certain “high risk” shop employees are not working;
- All employees that can work remotely have been instructed to do so; and,
- To reduce the “density” in our factory, we have been and will be implementing additional safety measures including the cutting back of hours of all employees
The situation is fluid and changing every hour and we are doing our best to manage our employees and our business during this crisis, with safety being our #1 priority.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me directly.
Thank you for your understanding.
E-mail: [email protected]